The CEC is proud to host the RSA Conference Security Scholars program, open to all ASU undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing, regardless of their degree program. See also: www.rsaconference.com/securityscholar.
Apply to be an RSA Conference Security Scholar! Closes September 15, 2019.
RSA Conference (RSA®C), the world's largest information security conference, draws more than 42,000 global cybersecurity professionals, 650+ exhibitors, and hosts over 550 sessions. It is an educational platform for exchanging ideas, sharing best practices, discussing current national and international policies and identifying future threats in cybersecurity.
To further enrich the conversation, RSA Conference hosts 80 top scholars from 40 universities across the U.S. that demonstrate a strong commitment to cybersecurity, giving them access to interdisciplinary programs that advance technical, human and legal approaches to information security.
- Meet the Legends. Participate in private functions and meet industry movers and shakers. Previous industry experts have included Whit Diffie, General Keith Alexander, and Dmitri Alperovitch.
- Make Career-long Connections. Meet talented students from across the nation who will become valuable colleagues throughout your career.
- Network with Future Employers. Connect with potential employers and learn about problems that the industry is trying to solve today.
- Share Your Knowledge. Showcase your work to fellow university students, RSAC attendees and potential employers at the Security Scholar Poster Session.
- Enhance Your Learning. Hear from the experts and learn about the latest industry discoveries during Conference sessions and keynotes.
- Undergraduate, Masters or Ph.D. student in good academic standing.
- Be committed to fully participate in RSAC Security Scholar activities as organized by RSAC, February 24-28, 2020.
Please complete application by September 15, 2019. Semi-finalists will be selected from the applicant pool and contacted by the close of business on September 30th. They will be expected to submit a resume and cover letter by midnight on Sunday, October 6th. Due to the large number of applicants, if you are selected as a semi-finalist and fail to submit the requested information on time, your application will not be considered further. Final decisions will be made no later than Oct 16.