Open to all women, 9th through 12th grade
STEAM ends with M for mathematics, a foundation of learning for every student. Sonia Kovalevsky, the first woman to receive a PhD in mathematics gives us reason to celebrate women in math. At Sonia Kovalevsky Math Day, the students participate in engaging, hands-on math activities, hear an amazing keynote and are provided with lunch, t-shirts and mathematical take-homes for each participant.
Important things to know:
- Event is free.
- Lunch for registered guests.
- Registration will close once all spots are full.
- All students under 18 must complete a permission slip by Nov. 1 to confirm your reservation. Space will be forfeited if they are not turned in on time.
- Registration open: August 2019
- Registration closes: Once all spots are full or Oct. 25
- Deadline to submit permission slips: Nov. 1